Monday, September 10, 2012

Panel Discussion tomorrow at OCADU

I don't think anyone actually reads this blog anymore because I stopped updating it for a bit, but I'm trying to get back on it. Hopefully later this week I'll have a major update with some shots of some work in progress, my new studio, my new bike, and maybe my crappy apartment or something.

Anyway, just want to post that tomorrow I'll be a part of a panel discussion at OCADU, if you go to OCAD and want to see it, come on by...



Blogger is all different than it used to be, I can't figure out how to left-justify that text up there. Anyway, Bruce Sellery is going to give a talk about managing your money as an artist, and then a few of us who have been living as artists will talk a bit and answer questions. I think this talk is a really good idea, when I first went to art school I really really blew through my OSAP very quickly during my first year, and kinda messed everything up. I still kinda do stuff like that, so I'm not sure if anyone should take my advice, but maybe people can learn from my past and current mistakes.

It says on the flyer that you have to register beforehand, but I don't really think they will not let you in if you just show up, the last time I did one of these the auditorium was only half full. Use some line about a portion of your tuition fees going towards the student union or something or other....

Anyway, I'm really excited to be a part of this, I like doing any sort of panel discussion or public speaking that allows me to get in touch with people I've never met before, if anyone from OCADU reads this, thanks for inviting me to talk!

3 comments:

pat macdonald said...

he nick i look at your blog i swaped zine i dont read but i still like looking at your picturerses!! pat

beebe said...

I'm still a reader. Post away!

Anonymous said...

you will like vsEffKsw [URL=http://www.hermes-birkinprice.weebly.com/]replica hermes bags[/URL] suprisely fVyOvIFk [URL=http://www.hermes-birkinprice.weebly.com/ ] http://www.hermes-birkinprice.weebly.com/ [/URL]