Monday, October 20, 2008

show flicks

So I took some photos during the setup of the show... As usual, I forgot to take photos during the opening... I just took one on my way out of the door at the end of the night... All that it proves is that yes, there was a room, and yes, there were some people in that room, doing...something...

Zaks show was great, the response to it, and to our Road of Knives installation was encouraging...

My girlfriend Jamiyla came to visit me for a few days during the weekend as well, I hadn't seen her in a month so it was great! I won't see her for another couple months now...sadness. I miss her and the rest of my friends quite a bit...

ok, photos:
Our stacks of Road of Knives drawings.

Zak and the gallery staff looking at...something... I think...

The back of Shawn Cheng. Man, I'm starting to realize that I really suck at taking photos, these are so boring...


Zak and his girlfriend Mandy. Mandy is a fellow Canadian, hailing from Ottawa.

Me and my bud/former studiomate Emily Stoddart. We had a studio together a couple of years ago. Weird coincidence, we now live just down the street from each other in Brooklyn.

Me pointing my camera at the door as I was leaving... Jamiyla and I had to call it an early night, neither of us were feeling very well...

This is Jamiyla! I miss her! She is awesome at drawing, I'll put her drawings on here soon, if she lets me...

No comments: