Wednesday, February 27, 2008

*grin* and Berlin

I didn't intend for the title of this post to rhyme...

I finished my new page for the road of knives yesterday... It looks like a drawing of a bat getting hit in the face by two chicken drumsticks...


I'll be in Berlin for the Belio book launch from March 24th - April 1st... If you live in the city, or plan of visiting it during that time, email me and maybe we can meet up... I'm really looking forward to the trip... I'll be spending my 27th birthday on the plane coming back to Toronto on the 1st, I haven't looked at my ticket yet, but I really hope I get in before last call...

I'll post all of the info about the launch soon...

7 comments:

em! said...

Happy early day of birth there Mr. De Genova. I am admiring your work here from Atlanta GA. Wanted to let you know you have been book marked and I thouroughly (egads! spelling..) enjoy your work as well as your written commentary. heart-shapes and smiles from em @ notaglumlot.blogspot.com

em! said...

sorry.. Di Genova, i meant. sheesh. (italicize i please)

Unknown said...

hi,
i've stalked your work for a while but only just now found your blog.
just thought I'd tell you I love your palette & line weight & I'll be stalking some more. O_O <-- i'm watching.

Aaaaaron said...

I hate everything about you except your artwork. I just wish you'd give me more credit for teaching you how to draw. When are you going to come hang out at MY studio?
Keep up the stellar work buddy!

Anonymous said...

I just booked a ticket to Berlin 3 days ago through Aer Lingus. That might be worth a look? Too bad I'm not going until end of May!

Really enjoy your work! Now draw a wolf so I can stop looking for reference images for my next tattoo!

Nicholas Di Genova said...

thanks for the kind words everyone... Lily, it turns out that the sponser will pay for my ticket, I'm pretty about that cause I'm a poor bastard...

Enjoy your time in Berlin, I'll post some pics of my time there when I get back...

zindy amalia said...

Di genova..um putting u in my web blog links k?